- 150000.00 - 4000000.00 INR
- 150000 INR
- 400 Volt (V)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- 350 Volt (V)
- Three Phase
- 580 Kilograms (kg)
- 780*900*1500 Millimeter (mm)
- 5 Years Gurantees
We have established ourselves across the globe as an eminent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Linear Voltage Regulator. Superior-grade components are utilized by our experts for manufacturing the offered regulator. Owing to its excellent performance, offered device is widely used in commercial sector for controlling fluctuations in supplied voltage and current. We deliver Linear Voltage Regulator in qualitative packaging within the stipulated time-frame with the help of our highly diligent logistic personnel.
The standard equipment consists of :
Linear type continuously variable Rolling Contact type ON - LOAD Voltage Regulator (with straight +- connection) operable electrically with the help of raise / lower push buttons and a step-synch motor or manually with the help of a 'T' handle.
- Copper wound delta / double star (Hexa - phase) step down transformer as per IS 2026.
- Copper wound Interphase transformer.
- Junction Box fox three-phase input terminals and Bus Bars for DC Output.
- Meter panel with DC Voltmeter and DC Ammeter and raise / lower push buttons.
- Thermometer Pocket.
- Oil fill plate.
- Oil level gauge.
- Oil drain out valve.
- Lifting lugs.
- Wheels for unidirectional movement.
- Nameplate with complete specs of the equipment.
- Earthing terminals.
- Indicator lamps for RYB input AC supply, as per IS : 1248.
- First Filling of Oil.
Starting Circuitry :
Jindal's Rectifiers are designed for 3 phase, 50 Hz, AC input supply and are available for operations at any voltage between 380 and 440 volts, covering a wide range of voltage fluctuations. It is recommended that the input of the rectifier should be connected through a proper protective device, to provide positive protection to personnel and the system, in the event of maintenance or in case a fault occurs.
DC Output Control :
The function of the variable output controls is to control the voltage or current or its operating range by varying input voltage to the main transformer primary. The DC output voltage variable is achieved steplessly 0-100% by means of an ON LOAD roller type Jindal's make voltage regulator.
- 15 Per Day
- 2 Week
- Free samples are available
- Wooden Packing Of Product
- All India
- ISO, IEC, SSI 1984
Plot No. 195, Sector-24, Faridabad, Haryana, 121005, India